Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year, A New Blog!

Some of you know me.  You've followed other blogs in times past.  Being absent for far too long, my muse has been doing more than just whispering for the past few weeks.  She's been urging me to get back to blogging.

 At first the question was whether to respond to her urging.  But that was a silly question.  If my muse is whispering (or urging more loudly than a whisper) I'd better respond because I'll be miserable until I do.  So, that being settled, the next question was whether to revive an old blog or launch a new one.  Today, the answer was clear:  it's a new year and a new blog is in order!

So, today - on January 1, 2014 - I launch When the Muse Whispers Lee Writes with all good intentions to post regularly.  Perhaps the biggest downfall with my last blog was my lofty goal of posting daily.  And, when my muse took an extended holiday, I felt defeated.  This time, no promises for daily posts - but a definite commitment to post regularly.  When the muse whispers, I will write and post!

Happy New Year to all of my former blog followers - and hopefully to some new ones as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment